Natrol® LLC is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for all site visitors and applying the relevant accessibility standards. Natrol has taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology being used to access this site.
Certificate & Conformance Status
Measures Taken to Make This Website More Accessible
- Enables keyboard navigation
- Enables smart navigation
- Blocks blinking
- OCR image description
- Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align, etc
- Enables browser voice commands
- Changes color contrast based on dark background
- Changes color contrast based on a light background
- Changes the site’s colors
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
- Changes the font for readability
- Increases the cursor and change its color to black or white
- Increases the display to 200%
- Highlights links on the site
- Highlights headers on the site
- Displays an alternative description of the images
- Increases the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip
- Describes words by mouse selection
- Displays the site’s contents in a new window clearly and readable
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations, Alternatives and Disclaimers
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components
When 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy. Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
Physical Location Accessibility Services
Natrol considers it very important to provide quality, professional, equitable and accessible service to all our customers, including people with disabilities.
In our visitor-allowed locations you can find:
Disabled parking space
Accessible access entrance ramps
Accessibility waiting areas
Entrance desk / services / information
In person assistance for people with disabilities
Accessibility Features Feedback
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may yet be accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product. If you notice something wrong that potentially needs to be addressed, please use the “Feedback” button at the bottom of the accessibility widget or email us here.
Contact Details of Compliance Officer
It is our intention to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your input regarding Natrol.com’s accessibility features, please contact our Compliance Officer:
Officer: Sheryl Stanley
The website is currently under final accessibility adjustments and will be fully accessible with the WCAG 2.1 AA in the next few weeks.
If you are facing any accessibility issues, please don't hesitate to contact our compliance officer, detailed above.