Everyone needs a good night’s sleep, especially our little ones. The 5 tips below from Pediatrician and mom Tanya Altmann, MD will help kids sleep better and get the rest that they need.
- Daily exercise to tire the kids out.
- Bedtime routines, meaning keep your kid’s bedtime around the same time each night.
- End screen time at least one hour before bedtime.
- Ideal and quiet environment to help kids fall asleep easier.
- Try Natrol Kids Melatonin if you need little extra help.
Learn more by viewing the infographic below.