With the world and our lives moving quicker than ever, it’s no wonder that 1 out of 3 Americans suffer from sleep deficit. But the solution isn’t just sleeping more, it’s about training our bodies to sleep better.
- How many full sleep cycles your body needs per night
- How to adapt your body to trigger melatonin at the right times
- How to create an effective sleep routine
Discover the path to better sleep by following these steps:
- Create a sleep routine
- Avoid bright screens 60 minutes before bed time
- Consider taking a Melatonin supplement
- Create a calm and dark bedroom oasis
- Walk or exercise daily
Learn more in the infographic below.