A healthy mind takes more than good sleep and some exercise. Dr. Mike Dow, Psy.D., Ph.D., author of New York Times bestseller, “Heal Your Drained Brain,” shares six simple, yet crucial ways on how you can boost your daily brain health.
- Challenge your brain by learning new things everyday
- Take a brain health supplement like Natrol Cognium
- Fit more exercise into your routine
- Eat more antioxidants
- Connect with friends and family
- Make sure to get 8 hours of sleep
Learn more by viewing the infographic below.